Sometimes as we get older our teeth shift. Rather than opting for traditional braces, which can involve a lot of time commitment, more dental discomfort and are quite noticeable, Invisalign offers a clear alternative. Invisalign can help treat quite a few orthodontic problems, such as crowding, spacing, overbite and under bite. And you can remove your aligners at any time.
Customized to your teeth, Invisalign aligners are made of clear, smooth plastic material that is very comfortable against your gums and teeth. Using a series of aligners to adapt to the gradual movement of your teeth, the Invisalign treatment straightens your teeth, with minimal discomfort, so that you can regain your beautiful smile…without anyone knowing you’re doing it!
Using a series of aligners to adapt to the gradual movement of your teeth, the Invisalign treatment straightens your teeth, with minimal discomfort, so that you can regain your beautiful smile…without anyone knowing you’re doing it!
Here are 5 good reasons to consider Invisalign.
- It’s Invisible – People Won’t Know You’re Using Them – Why relive any awkward teen year moments with metal braces? In fact, with Invisalign, those around you will be hard-pressed to even notice that you have them in your mouth. You can continue to live your life without anyone knowing that you’re actually straightening your teeth.
- Eat What You Want – Unlike traditional braces which can dictate what types of foods you can eat…and how to eat them, the Invisalign treatment lets you eat anything you want. You just take the trays out and eat normally.
- Save on Time and Visits to Your Dentist – We all have busy, jam-packed lives. Compared to the process of having traditional braces, the Invisalign treatment will definitely not take a lot of your time with extra visits to your dentist. Once your aligners are made, you only need to schedule to trade these aligners out every two weeks and you only need to visit our office to have our dental team verify that you’re teeth are on track.
- They are Comfortable – Compared to traditional braces which may involve brackets or wires scraping against your gums, tongue or cheeks, you should experience very little discomfort with the Invisalign treatment, which is customized to your teeth, making it a perfect fit for you. You may experience an initial soreness that occurs when you change your trays, but this generally should last no more than 24 hours. After the first day with a new tray you should notice no discomfort. (each tray applies a gradual movement to your teeth)
- It’s Easy to Maintain Good Dental Hygiene – With Invisalign, you won’t have to worry about food particles getting caught in any braces. In fact, you’ll be able to easily maintain your daily dental hygiene routine. Just brush and floss your teeth and then reinsert the trays.