What’s an achievable New Year’s resolution that may offer the most benefits to your health this year? Smiling more.
Every time you share a smile it offers a lot of benefits, including to your physical health. Unfortunately, nearly one out of two adults hide their smile because the feel self-conscious about the look of their teeth.
Fortunately, if you’re one of those people who stifle their smiles, we can help you bring back your smile, and redeem all those wonderful benefits that come with smiling!
5 Ways to Refresh Your Smile this Year + Enjoy the Benefits of Smiling More!
- Replace a Tooth with One that Looks & Feels Natural! – Dental Implants look and feel like a natural tooth, and they function one too. In fact, patients who opt for an implant say they don’t even notice any difference between their implants and their natural teeth. They fit so well, they forget they have an implant! But they do notice that they can now eat crunchy, crispy foods, and smile with confidence.
- Say Good Bye to Discolored Teeth – Teeth whitening is one of the easiest ways to cosmetically refresh your smile – especially when its done by your dentist. It’s safe, effective and it can offer immediate results! Try our in-office whitening and walk out with a dramatically brighter smile, up to 8 shades, in about 90 minutes. You can also opt for our take-home whitening treatment and whiten your teeth from the comfort of home, or anywhere else you like.
- Fix Worn Down, Chipped, Broken or Uneven Teeth – Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin shells of ceramic material, which are bonded to the front of your teeth. They work wonders to help restore chipped or worn teeth, close spaces, and even lengthen teeth that are uneven. Veneers can also be used to help for discolorations that teeth whitening can’t solve. And they’re highly resistant to permanent staining from coffee, tea or even red wine!
- Hide the Silver Spots from Your Smile – Do you cover your mouth when you laugh, to hide your metal fillings? Most adults over 30ish have already had at least one cavity, which was probably made of a greyish metal amalgam. This noticeable silver spot is sometimes evident whenever you laugh or smile. Thankfully, for many reasons, we now only use tooth colored fillings that will match the look of your teeth. so they’re virtually invisible. No more silver spots!
- Straighten Your Teeth Without the Metal – Compared to traditional braces Invisalign® is a more comfortable, and less invasive, way to straighten your teeth. These clear, smooth plastic aligners gradually move your teeth to their desired position, with minimal discomfort. And you can take them out when you’re eating, or when you brush and floss your teeth. Besides correcting crooked teeth, Invisalign can fix gaps between your teeth, as well an overbite, underbite or other common orthodontic issues.
Smiling more this year is a great resolution just in itself. It’s good for you, and everyone around you. But if you feel self-conscious about your teeth and want to give yourself a New Year’s smile tune-up, we’re here for you.
Don’t let cosmetic issues with your teeth stop you from sharing a smile and enjoying all the benefits that come from smiling! If you’re not pleased with the look of your smile, please ask us for a cosmetic consultation – just call (206) 524-1000 or request your appointment here!