When it comes to making your smile shine a little brighter, teeth whitening is a good option. But it becomes a great option when it’s done professionally.
While there are plenty of over-the-counter whitening products, many of these still aren’t as effective as professional teeth whitening treatments, because they offer less consistent results, such as rinses or toothpaste, or they’re difficult to use, like White strips, which are harder to use on back teeth. And it becomes even harder to rely on these store bought whitening treatments if you have crooked or rotated teeth, or you have gum recession, which can increase the sensitivity of your teeth.
Our professional teeth whitening treatments are a better alternative because they’re safe, effective and they’re done under the supervision of our dentists. Besides offering you better results, you’ll get the personalization you need, so we can best recommend a treatment that meets your whitening goals but also takes into account any dental situations that could affect your treatment.
Here are 5 reasons why you should consider professional teeth whitening:
- It’s Faster – Have an important event coming up and you need to whiten your teeth in a hurry? Consider our in-house Zoom! Whitening treatment! In one visit, teeth whitening results can be immediate, sometimes up to 8 shades whiter!
- Custom Take-Home Whitening Trays – Whiten from the comfort of home, or anywhere else. Compared to over-the-counter whitening kits, our take-home whitening treatments use trays that we custom design to the shape of your teeth. Even though these trays are more comfortable to wear, we recommend wearing them half an hour to an hour at a time with the whitening gel. These trays are also more effective because they help keep the gel within them instead of squeezing out onto your gums.
- More Whitening Options –Whether you want a fast in-house whitening treatment, or you prefer whitening your teeth from the comfort of your home, for any length of time, you can choose an option that meets your needs.
- Better Whitening Gel Quality –The gels we use for our teeth whitening treatments offer a higher whitening concentration compared to store-bought options. We offer two concentration levels, 22% and 35%, so you can better customize your level of whitening. And you can purchase these gels from our office at any time. Just let us know.
- You Have Sensitive Teeth – if you need a more gentle whitening option that can be arranged, especially if you have receding gums. Because we’re able to offer more whitening concentration levels, we can provide you with an option to brighten your smile, even if you have sensitive teeth.
When you’re ready to brighten your smile, you can rely on us to make sure it shines. Just schedule a whitening consultation with us to learn more about your options. Our dentists will help you find the best treatment that meets your goals and needs.