We’re excited to welcome you back, and to offer you all of our dental services again.
As we re-open our office, you will notice many changes we’ve made to help keep you and our staff safe. While our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
These additional precautions will also include new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions.
Before Your Visit – Fill Out the Questionnaire!
Before your scheduled visit with us, you will be contacted by us 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and you’ll be asked to fill out a health screening questionnaire.
PLEASE NOTE: We are required to have you complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. If you are unable to complete this step, we will need to reschedule your appointment.
The Day of Your Visit
On the day of your appointment, please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and call us at (206) 524-1000 upon arrival (do not come directly up to the office). In addition, please wear a mask upon entering the building.
You can rely on our team to keep you safe at every step of your visit with us – from the moment you arrive at our building to the moment you leave our office. We have taken enhanced precautions to protect you, in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
Added Precautions to Keep You Safe
- Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to eliminate
- Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot
wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic.
- Removal of magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind.
- Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
- Providing more education materials to enhance your awareness of health issues related to this pandemic.
- We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
- Installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas.
- Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
- Introduce an oral pre rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
- Require all team members to undergo periodic testing for COVID-19 and antibodies for the earliest
detection of exposure should it exist.
- Record temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
- Record the temperature and lung efficiency of every team member each day at beginning and end of
- Payment arrangements in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
- Ambient air management with HEPA 13 air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas
to remove germs from circulating air.
- Enhanced HVAC disinfection with UV light or HEPA Filtration units.
- Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices
to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed.
- New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide
barriers against the smallest of germs.
- Introduce protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
- Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards,
telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
- Disinfection of all outside mail and packages that enter the building.
- Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest
and most comprehensive manner.
- Provide teledentistry services for follow up lab reports or communication that can be done online or
through video education.
- Provide disease testing recommendations for exposure detection to viruses.
While some things have changed at our office to keep you safer, you can still expect to experience the same expert care from the friendliest dental team in Seattle!
We look forward to seeing you soon. And in the meantime, if you have any questions, concerns, or you need to make an appointment, please call us at (206) 524-1000 or contact us online